by S Fish February 12, 2018
A warm and healthy soup full of Greek flavors made with our light and flakey halibut!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 halibut fillets, thawed
1 large onion diced
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. lime juice
4 cups vegetable broth
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
¾ tsp. paprika
1 tsp. oregano
1 bay leaf
2 zucchinis, spiralized
How to Make It
1. Remove the skin from the filets, pat dry, slice into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan.
3. Add bay leaf, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper. Sauté 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add broth and lime juice to the pot then bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to a low simmer. Add the fish and cover for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the bay leaf from the pot and serve immediately over spiralized zucchini.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2018 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 1100 ratings and reviews
Simply enter your email below to be the first to hear about promotions, specials, and
the latest, new arrivals!