Wild Red Grouper
Wild Red Grouper
- 1 - One 6 oz+ Portion Per Pack
- Individually Vacuum Packaged
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Wild Red Grouper - Hand Caught in The Florida Gulf
Red Grouper is a firm textured, flaky, white meat fish known for its versatility and exquisite taste. Red grouper has a slightly sweeter, milder flavor compared to its black grouper counterpart.
Each box of red grouper features individually vacuumed packaged portions, each weighing between four and five ounces. They do NOT contain skin
Note: Due to the structure of the fillet, some portions may contain bones.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Wild Red Grouper Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.