Wild, Naturally Sweet Atlantic Sea Scallops
Our scallops are harvested in the Mid Atlantic harvest area off the coast of Maryland.
Dry Pack Scallops Have No Water or Chemicals Added
Our sea scallops are dry pack scallops, meaning they are shucked and then frozen "unprocessed" (not soaked in a water and preservative solution before freezing). This ensures you get only pure, natural, wild scallops. These are large (Under 12 count per lb), packed 4 scallops per package, so that each serving package is 5+ oz.
Preparing Sea Scallops is Easy
Enjoy the rich flavor of wild sea scallops by searing them or simply preparing them so that their natural juices caramelize on the surface. Be sure to check out one of our scallop recipes below.
Sea Scallops are Healthy
Wild sea scallops are a low-calorie source of protein. Sea scallops provide a surprisingly high amount of omega-3s, as well as important vitamins & minerals like vitamin B12 (which can help prevent anemia, depression, fatigue and memory problems, selenium (which acts as an antioxidant), and zinc(which helps to maintain a healthy immune system and heal wounds). Think of these scallops as a healthy indulgence.
Includes 12 Packs of:
- Sea Scallops (4 wild scallops per pack)
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: Due to shortages and shipping delays associated with COVID-19, some orders may experience delays.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org