Alaska King Crab
Alaska Red King Crab, caught in the frigid waters of the Bering Sea, is the largest and most sought-after of Alaskan crabs. Its legs are large, bright red with darker highlights around the spines and tips and full of tender white meat that is packed with rich, delicious crab flavor. We have a limited supply of these beauties, sustainably caught and ready to ship to your door.
Alaska King Crab legs can serve as an entrée feast or as delicious appetizers that everyone will enjoy. Alaska King Crab legs are pre-cooked before freezing, so simply thaw and heat them (best by briefly steaming or boiling) and serve!
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: Due to shortages and shipping delays associated with COVID-19, some orders may experience delays up to 24 hours.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day, please select 2-Day shipping during checkout.