Korean BBQ Salmon
Korean BBQ Salmon
- 1 - 4 oz+ Portions Korean BBQ Salmon
- Individually Vacuum Packaged
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Korean BBQ Salmon - A rich, flavorful preparation
We've combined an old family Korean bulgogi recipe together with our Faroe Islands Atlantic salmon for a truly flavorful, satisfying entree! These pre-marinated filet portions are made with ingredients that you would use to cook at home - Atlantic salmon, green onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame seed oil, garlic, and ginger. Just thaw your Korean BBQ salmon servings, then grill, bake or broil them to perfection!
Making this recipe with our Atlantic salmon ensures that it consistently delivers very high omega-3s and protein, with a mild, delicious salmon flavor and tender, flaky flesh. We believe that you will agree that this salmon is some of the most delicious fish you've ever eaten! This fish is farm-raised in the frigid waters of the Faroe Islands, to the north of Scotland and east of Iceland. Free shipping on all orders over $100.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Korean BBQ Salmon Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.