Thai Curry Salmon
Thai Curry Salmon
- 1 - One 4 oz+ Portion Per Pack
- Individually Vacuum Packaged
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
A Rich, Flavorful Preparation
Mild, flaky salmon prepared in a Thai recipe combining coconut and red curry flavors. Made with ingredients that you would use to cook at home - Faroe Islands Atlantic farmed salmon, coconut milk, red onion, red curry paste, cilantro, and basil. Just thaw your Thai Curry salmon servings, then bake, broil or grill them to perfection!
Making this recipe with our Atlantic salmon ensures that it consistently delivers very high omega-3s and protein, with a mild, delicious salmon flavor and tender, flaky flesh. We believe that you will agree that this salmon is some of the most delicious fish you've ever eaten! This fish is raised in the frigid waters of the Faroe Islands, to the north of Scotland and east of Iceland.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Thai Curry Salmon Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.