Stuffed Salmon with Shrimp
This delicious stuffed salmon recipe is a great way to impress your guests with a fancy-looking meal that's actually quite easy to make. The filling is made with shrimp, herbs, bread crumbs, and cheese, which adds flavor and texture to the salmon.
2 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1/2 cup cooked and peeled shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).In a small bowl, combine the shrimp, parsley, dill, chives, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay the salmon fillets on a cutting board, skin side down. Divide the shrimp mixture evenly between the two fillets, spreading it over the top of the salmon.
- Roll up the salmon fillets and secure them with toothpicks. Place them in a baking dish.
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes, or until it is cooked through and the filling is hot and bubbly.
- Serve the stuffed salmon with your favorite vegetables or a salad. Enjoy!
To make the dish even more impressive, try serving it with a lemon cream sauce or a simple vinaigrette on the side. Enjoy!