Wild Alaska King Salmon
Wild Alaska King Salmon
- 12 - 4 oz+ Portions King Salmon
- Individually Vacuum Packaged
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Wild Caught Alaska King Salmon
Wild-caught king salmon, sometimes known as chinook salmon, contains the highest omega-3 levels of all the wild Pacific salmon species. Ours is caught off the coast of Alaska frozen immediately after the catch and portioned in perfect size servings.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Wild Alaska King Salmon Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.
Once thawed and removed from packaging, liberally season desired spices to your fillet. (Tip: lay fish on parchment paper or wax paper for an easy clean up). Continue with cooking using preferred method listed below:
Pat dry and salt the skin. This will enable the skin to become crispy and not stick to the bottom of the pan. Turn heat on nonstick pan to medium high. Once hot-add your oil(about 1-2 tbsp is plenty). Place the fish into the hot pan and sauté for approximately 6-8 minutes skin side down. Using a fish spatula, flip to flesh side down for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Place salmon on oven safe pan and bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 125°F for medium and 145°F for well done. Be careful not to overcook Sockeye or it can become extremely dry.
Place salmon on tin foil or cedar plank (you can purchase them on Sizzlefish) and cook for approximately 8-12 minutes depending on thickness of fillet as well as the temperature of your grill. You are aiming for the internal temperature right at 125°F for medium and 145°F for well done.