Buttery lobster baked with an herby pesto sauce. An easy, Whole30 recipe that takes traditional lobster up a notch!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 packaged lobster, thawed
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 2 cups cilantro
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ½ cup cashews
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet and carefully cut the shell of the lobster down the middle lengthwise. Pull shells apart and discard.
- Add the ghee to the lobster flesh.
- To a blender, add the basil leaves, cilantro, avocado oil and cashews. Blend until smooth.
- Top 1 large tablespoon of the pesto over each lobster tail.
- Broil 8-10 minutes until lobster is opaque.
- Serve immediately with additional pesto sauce!