Wild Alaska Halibut
Wild Alaska Halibut
- 1 - 4 oz+ Portions Wild Alaska Halibut
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Wild Alaska Halibut - White, Flaky, Delicious
Our Halibut is wild-caught in the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska, off Baranof Island, and size-selected to yield perfectly tender, flaky fillet servings for you to prepare at home. This light-eating fish is an elegant treat and one of the highest-value seafood items. Alaska Halibut is also a naturally lean fish that cooks up white, flaky, and loaded with protein. Enjoy this special delicacy!
Alaska Halibut And Your Health
Halibut is packed with vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, vitamins B6 & B12, magnesium, Niacin, iron, zinc, vitamin A and Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids help to reduce the risk of irregular heartbeat, lower triglyceride levels, and slow plaque growth in arteries. Halibut is also a great source of protein!
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Wild Alaska Halibut Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.