North Atlantic Cod - Natural Wild Cod
With its mild, slightly sweet flavor and flaky white flesh, Atlantic cod has long been popular in the US, as well as in Europe and South America. We select only the premium fish for our wild cod fillet portions. (Not to be confused with "Pacific cod," a different species of fish which is sometimes mistakenly passed off as traditional North Atlantic cod.)
Wild Atlantic Cod - A Delicious, Healthy Choice
Each Wild Atlantic Cod fillet portion is packed with protein yet remains low in carbohydrates making a great choice for low carb/high protein diets. North Atlantic cod is also a source of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and provides substantial levels of vitamins B12 and D.
- 14 - 4oz+ Wild Atlantic Cod Fillet Portions
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: Due to shortages and shipping delays associated with COVID-19, some orders may experience delays.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.