Wild Gulf Shrimp
Wild Gulf Shrimp
- 12 - 5 oz+ Packs Gulf Shrimp (8 Per Pack)
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Wild Gulf Shrimp - Tender, Juicy & Full of Flavor
Key West Pinks have arrived! These large, succulent shrimp are caught in the Gulf of Mexico, a product of USA, peeled, deveined and frozen with no additives. If you are a true shrimp lover, you simply must try these - they should be cooked just 2-3 minutes (or until just past translucent) so that they are tender, juicy and flavorful. Perfect as a stand-alone entree, or added to pasta or other dishes.
Wild Gulf Shrimp are High In Omega-3s
Wild gulf shrimp provide a surprisingly high amount of omega-3s, as well as supply important minerals. They are native to the eastern United States, its oldest shrimp fishery, first enjoyed by Native Americans.
Peeled & Deveined Shrimp
Shrimp are peeled & deveined, large (26-30 count per lb). Vacuum-sealed in 5.5+ ounce packs (8 shrimp per pack).
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Wild Gulf Shrimp Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.