1 Lb Of Calamari
1 Lb Of Calamari
- 1 - 1 Lb Pack(s) Calamari
- Available Only With an Existing Sizzlefish Subscription
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
US East Coast Calamari
This superior calamari (squid) is caught fresh in the North Atlantic and frozen at peak freshness. Our calamari has a light and buttery flavor that will keep you coming back for more!
Available in 1-lb packs of tubes and tentacles. Perfect for quick-thawing in water and preparing as appetizers or as an entree - tender, mild and delicious. Please note: Our calamari does NOT come breaded. For rings (as shown in the photo, simply chop the tubes into desired thickness)
Calamari = Healthy Seafood
Calamari has high levels of Omega-3's, protein, vitamins B2 and B12, phosphorus, calcium, and zinc. Phosphorus and calcium are key building blocks of bones and teeth, while vitamin B12 has been found to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke. These are just a few more reasons to buy our fresh frozen calamari delivered to your door.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
1 Lb Of Calamari Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.