Dungeness Crab Meat
Dungeness Crab Meat
- 1 Lb Packs Dungeness Crab Meat
- Pre-Cooked and Shucked
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
What are Dungeness Crabs?
Dungeness crabs are named after one of its representative habitats––a shallow, sandy bay inside of Dungeness Spit on the south shore of the Straits of Juan de Fuca. They are prized for their sweet, succulent taste, and slightly nutty finish. Dungeness crab legs are a true delicacy and the meat is extremely versatile for any recipe.
Dungeness Crab is harvested from Oregon to Alaska and from Fall to Spring.
We have convenient one-pound bags where all the shucking is done for you! They are pre-cooked so preparation is minimal. All that is required is to thaw out and then you are ready. Heat and serve with butter, incorporate into delicious crab cakes, make crab dip for an appetizer with friends and family, and so much more!
How are they packed?
Each pack weighs 1lb each and contains all parts of the crab including the shoulder, back fin, legs, and claw. Simply thaw out and enjoy.
NOTE: This crab meat has been pre-cooked!
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.