Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 packages shrimp, thawed
- 4 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- ½ cup radishes, diced
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp Whole30 compliant hot sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the shrimp in an even layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 F 8-10 minutes or until opaque.
- While the shrimp cooks, prepare the dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, hot sauce and avocado oil. Set aside.
- Prepare the bowls by arranging the greens on bowls with radishes, cucumbers and carrots.
- Add the cooked shrimp, drizzle with the dressing and add the diced green onion.