- 1 - 4 oz+ Portions Catfish
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Mild, Flaky Grain-fed Catfish
This native US species has been farmed in the south for generations now. Southerners know it as a grain-fed delicacy - so mild that many people who say they don't like seafood love catfish!
Naturally Raised Catfish Fillets
Our catfish fillet portions are naturally raised in North Carolina and cook up mild, white and flaky.
Catfish Health Benefits
Our catfish fillets rate as a healthy, low-calorie, high protein fish that contains some omega 3s. Protein found in each catfish fillet works to help build muscle mass. Omega-3s are known to improve heart health and helps to prevent strokes.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Catfish Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.