Black Sea Bass
Black Sea Bass
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
East Coast Wild Caught Black Sea Bass
Black sea bass flesh is firm and lean, and cooks up with a mild, delicate flavor. It works perfectly in striped bass recipes, and with most any fish seasonings or sauces. Perfect for pan roasting, baking and grilling
These relatively small fish in the grouper family are sustainably wild caught by local watermen in the waters off Rhode Island- a Seafood Watch Best Choice.
Note: Due to the size and structure of this fish, it is possible that some pieces may contain small bones.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Black Sea Bass Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.