Wild Alaska Halibut - White, Flaky, Delicious
Our Halibut is wild-caught in the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska, off Baranof Island, and size-selected to yield perfectly tender, flaky fillet servings for you to prepare at home. This light eating fish is an elegant treat and one of the highest-value seafood items. Alaska Halibut is also a naturally lean fish that cooks up white, flaky and loaded with protein. Enjoy this special delicacy!
Alaska Halibut And Your Health
Halibut is packed with vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, vitamins B6 & B12, magnesium, Niacin, iron, zinc, vitamin A and Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids help to reduce the risk of irregular heartbeat, lower triglyceride levels and slow plaque growth in arteries. Halibut is also a great source of protein!
- 14 - 4 oz+ Portions (Boneless Wild Alaska Halibut)
- Free Shipping On Every Order
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org