Premium Alaska Salmon, A Wild Caught Delicacy
Wild Caught in Alaska waters from Cook Inlet to Prince William Sound, our sockeye salmon has a beautiful red color and rich, fresh flavor.
We leave the skin on the bottom of each sockeye salmon fillet because some of the highest omega-3 levels are found in the flesh next to the skin. Cooking the sockeye salmon fillet with the skin side down as it finishes will help keep it moist throughout, for a perfect presentation.
Wild Sockeye Salmon Health Benefits
Alaska sockeye salmon is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to improve heart health, lower blood pressure and improve HDL levels. Alaska sockeye salmon also provides antioxidants such as taurine and heart-healthy vitamin B12. It also contains selenium (shown to promote healthy brain function and support the immune system) and packed with protein which facilitates muscle growth.
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org