Feta Herb Salmon
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Embark on a culinary adventure with our Feta Herb Crusted Salmon, a harmonious blend of oceanic delight and Mediterranean flair.
A Symphony of Tastes
Immerse your taste buds in a crescendo of flavors as rich salmon meets the tangy embrace of feta and the aromatic touch of fresh herbs.
Sourced from the Pristine Alaskan Waters
Discover the origins of our salmon as we journey to the icy waters of Alaska, where the wild-caught Coho, King, and Sockeye salmon thrive, delivering unparalleled freshness.
Unveiling Health's Hidden Treasures
Dive into the world of health benefits as our salmon brings you a treasure trove of Omega-3 fatty acids, known for their anti-inflammatory magic and heart-healthy virtues.
Curious Minds Ask...
Delve into the most common questions about our Feta Herb Crusted Salmon:
- Q: Can I choose different salmon varieties for this culinary masterpiece?
- A: Absolutely! Coho, King, or Sockeye salmon are all virtuoso choices.
- Q: Should I let the salmon thaw before embarking on this epic culinary journey?
- A: Yes, it's best to let the salmon gracefully thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Unleash your creativity with tantalizing substitutions:
- Swap feta for goat cheese to craft a new melody of flavors.
- Compose your own herbal symphony by experimenting with different fresh herbs.
The Herbal Orchestra
Meet the star performers in our dish:
- Parsley: Adding a slightly peppery, grassy note to the symphony.
- Dill: Delivering complexity with anise, grassy, tangy, and pungent notes.
- Thyme: Providing an earthy undertone for depth and richness.
- Garlic: Transforming into a sweet, nutty virtuoso when baked, with toned-down pungency.
Feel free to explore other herbs; they're all waiting to join your culinary orchestra. Fresh basil and cilantro may play a different tune when cooked, so consider their dried counterparts.
The Culinary Crescendo
Conduct your masterpiece with precision: Bake your salmon at 425°F for 13-15 minutes. The high heat orchestrates thorough cooking and a beautifully browned feta topping for a richer flavor.
Symphony of Service
Complete your culinary symphony by serving this dish alongside cooked brown rice or orzo pasta. It's a harmonious combination that deserves a standing ovation!
4 Sizzlefish salmon portions, thawed
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
2 tsp minced garlic
Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Place salmon portions on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Lay thinner portions of salmon on their side for more surface area.
In a small bowl, combine feta, parsley, dill, thyme, and garlic. Use a fork to mash and mix well.
Spread feta mixture over salmon. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through, and feta is lightly browned.
- Serving Size
- 1 Serving
- per serving
- 3 grams
- 11 grams
- 23 grams