Wild Salmon Trio
Wild Salmon Trio
Regular price$11995 $119.95
- 4, 4 Oz+ Portions Sockeye Salmon
- 4, 4 Oz+ Portions Coho Salmon
- 4, 4 Oz+ Portions King Salmon
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
The Best of Alaskan Salmon
For lovers of wild-caught Alaskan salmon, we have bundled together these 3 delectable varieties. Makes the perfect treat for true salmon connoisseurs!
- 4 - 4 oz+ Portions King Salmon
- 4 - 4 oz+ Portions Coho Salmon
- 4 - 4 oz+ Portions Sockeye Salmon
Shipping is free on orders over $100. We will ship your package via UPS/FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
* FedEx and UPS Ground are our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to expedite your shipment please select one of our expedited shipping options during checkout.
King Salmon Nutrition Info:
Coho Salmon Nutrition Info:
Sockeye Salmon Nutrition Info:
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.