- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
Mussels from the North Atlantic, organically cultured & certified in Ireland. These beauties are grown in the pristine waters off Ireland's western coast, where they are harvested and cooked 100% in their own juices within hours, and vacuum packaged in 1-lb servings. Just quickly heat and serve these as is, or add them to your favorite pasta or seafood dish!
These Organic Mussels are Packed with Nutrients
Mussels are a delicious, healthy seafood - a rich source of many essential vitamins and minerals, such as B vitamins, vitamin C and folate, and the minerals iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium and zinc. They outshine other foods when it comes to vitamin B-12, selenium and manganese. Plus they contain a large amount of omega-3 and a healthy dose of protein!
These 1-lb serving packs are perfect as appetizers for two, or an entree for one person.
Nutrition Facts for 8oz (227g, or half package):
Calories 80; Protein; 13g; Omega 3 fatty acids 730mg;Total fat 1.5g; Cholestrol 45mg; Sodium 570mg; Total Carb 3.5g.
INCLUDES 6—1 lb PACKS OF FROZEN MUSSELS
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Mussels Nutrition Information
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.