Ivory King Salmon
Ivory King Salmon
- 12 - 6 oz+ Portions Ivory King Salmon
- Individually Vacuum Packaged
- Free Nationwide shipping On Orders $100+
What is Ivory White King Salmon?
Ivory White King Salmon has a recessive gene that prevents the carotenoids in its diet from being processed into the flesh, leaving the flesh an ivory white color. This is a rare occurrence, with only 5% of King Salmon having this ivory-white color.
Getting Ivory Kings out of Alaska can be difficult, because they are highly prized by local restaurants serving them to summer crowds. So it was a challenge for us to source these before they were all bought up by the Alaskans!
How is it packed?
Our Ivory King Salmon are cut and packed into 6z portions, individually vac sealed, and shipped directly to your door. Take as many as you want to prepare at a time from your freezer to thaw, then cook using your favorite method and enjoy this treat in the comfort of your own home!
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
Seafood ordered from Sizzlefish should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
The best way to thaw our seafood is to remove the product from the original packaging, place it in a plastic bag, and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator for about 6 hours. If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the product into a non-vacuum sealed bag and placing it in cool water for around thirty minutes to an hour.