10-minute salmon saltimbocca with prosciutto and parmesan. An easy weeknight dinner that’s Keto friendly and absolutely delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 salmon filets, thawed
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 2 tbsp. parmesan
- 4 sage leaves
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet and add the sage leaves. Cook 1 minute then remove the leaves and set aside.
- Place the salmon filets in the pan skin-side down. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Cook 2-3 minutes then remove from the heat. Set the oven to low broil.
- Top each salmon filet with a slice of prosciutto and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Place in the oven 5 minutes until salmon is pink and prosciutto is crispy.
- Serve immediately with sage leaves.