Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 lobster tails, room temperature
- ½ tsp. paprika, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- salt & pepper to taste
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Turn the oven onto a low broil.
- With a kitchen scissors, cut the shell by cutting down the middle of the lobster tail while lifting the shell away from the flesh. Cut until the shell, exposing the flesh. Discard the shell.
- Place lobster tails on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil on the lobster tails then sprinkle paprika, salt and pepper over them.
- Place in the oven and cook on a low broil for 8 minutes until pink.
- Remove from the oven. Eat immediately garnishing with lemon wedges.