One Pan Baked Coconut Shrimp
- 18 Wild Gulf Shrimp
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp. water
- ⅓ cup coconut flour + more for dusting the pan
- ⅛ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a nonstick baking sheet by dusting it with a light layer of coconut flour. This is so the bottom of the shrimp stays breaded during the cooking process and helps with cleanup!
- In a bowl sift together the coconut flour, shredded coconut, garlic powder, paprika, canned pepper, salt & pepper until blended well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white together with the water until frothy.
- Make an assembly line with the egg white bowl, flour bowl and sheet pan.
- Dip one of the shrimp in the egg wash, then immediately in the flour, coating it generously with the mixture. Place the shrimp on the sheet pan.
- Repeat the process until all shrimp are breaded.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes until crispy brown. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with a side of your favorite veggies.
Recipe Credits: Megan at www.skinnyfitalicious.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.