by Sarah Kesseli February 04, 2015 1 Comment
2 corn tortillas
2-3oz cooked SizzleFish Sockeye Salmon, flaked
small handful spinach
2 tbs greek yogurt
2-3 tsp Flavor God Spicy Everything seasoning
1. Grill your corn tortillas (or warm as desired)
2. Scramble your 2 eggs
3. Place half spinach on top of each tortilla
4. Divide eggs between each tortilla
5. Flake SizzleFish salmon on top of eggs
6. Mix together greek yogurt, seasoning and water to create desired consistency
7. Drizzle over salmon
Recipe By: Sarah @ www.ingredientsofafitchick.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2017 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 567 ratings and reviews
Simply enter your email below to be the first to hear about promotions, specials, and
the latest, new arrivals!