Crispy Oven Fried Salmon! Salmon crusted with gluten free oats, parsley and parmesan and baked on a sheet pan to crispy perfection. A healthy, gluten free weeknight meal! Low Calorie + Gluten Free
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 2- 4-ounce salmon filets
- 1/4cup avocado oil
- 1bunch asparagus, sliced in half
- 1/2cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1tbsp parmesan grated
- 1/8cup parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Prepare a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the gluten-free rolled oats, parmesan, salt, pepper and parsley. Blend until oats are broken down into a crumb-like mixture.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the avocado oil to the mixture and stir to combine. It should be slightly wet. If not, add slightly more until it absorbs all the oats.
- Place the salmon on the prepared sheet pan and spread the asparagus around it. Spray with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle the asparagus with salt and pepper.
- Divide the oat mixture and place on top each salmon filet. Press slightly with your fingers to until each filet is completely covered.
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 400 F until the crust is golden and the salmon is flakey.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Megan at www.skinnyfitalicious.com