Raspberry Mustard Salmon With Carmelized Onions
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry mustard
- 2 pieces of Sockeye Salmon
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- Heat grill to 375 - 400 degrees.
- Mix first two ingredients together and cover salmon with ½ the mixture. Cook salmon skin-side down for 10-12 minutes with grill cover closed.
- While grilling, prepare the onions. Heat pan over medium-heat and melt coconut oil in the pan. Add onions and stir regularly, cooking until onions are brown and translucent. Remove onions from the heat and stir in remaining marinade.
- Divide quinoa between two plates and add a serving of salmon to each. Top salmon with half the caramelized onions. Add your favorite veggie and serve immediately.
- Tip: Double the recipe and add the salmon & caramalized onion to greens for a nice lunch salad tomorrow!
Recipe Credits: Kurt Blackmon at www.fitaspire.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.