Grilled Salmon Bruschetta
This delicious salmon bruschetta is a perfect summertime meal that's easy to make and packed with flavor. The fresh cherry tomatoes and basil, combined with the grilled salmon and toasted baguette, make for a satisfying and satisfying meal that's sure to impress.
4 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices of French baguette, toasted
In a small bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, red onion, and basil. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper, and stir to combine.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grill grates.
Place the salmon fillets on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the salmon is cooked through.
To serve, place a salmon fillet on top of each slice of toasted baguette. Spoon the tomato mixture over the top of the salmon.
- For added flavor, try grilling the salmon with a lemon-herb marinade before topping it with the tomato mixture.
- You can also use different types of bread for the bruschetta, such as a rustic ciabatta or a sourdough baguette.
- If you're not a fan of salmon, you can use another type of fish. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- You can also add feta cheese to the tomato mixture for added flavor and creaminess.