Grilled Salmon Bruschetta
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
This delicious salmon bruschetta is a perfect summertime meal that's easy to make and packed with flavor. The fresh cherry tomatoes and basil, combined with the grilled salmon and toasted baguette, make for a satisfying and satisfying meal that's sure to impress.
4 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices of French baguette, toasted
In a small bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, red onion, and basil. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper, and stir to combine.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grill grates.
Place the salmon fillets on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the salmon is cooked through.
To serve, place a salmon fillet on top of each slice of toasted baguette. Spoon the tomato mixture over the top of the salmon.
- For added flavor, try grilling the salmon with a lemon-herb marinade before topping it with the tomato mixture.
- You can also use different types of bread for the bruschetta, such as a rustic ciabatta or a sourdough baguette.
- If you're not a fan of salmon, you can use another type of fish. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- You can also add feta cheese to the tomato mixture for added flavor and creaminess.
Hop On Board
Sign up for free recipes, cooking tips and exclusive offers, delivered directly to your inbox.