salmon rice balls
Rated 3.8 stars by 9 users
This recipe for salmon rice balls is a delicious and easy way to enjoy the tasty flavors of salmon and rice together. Made with canned salmon, cooked white rice, and a few simple seasonings, these rice balls are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. To make the recipe even more flavorful, try using fresh, grilled salmon instead of canned, and add a sprinkle of your favorite herbs and spices to the mixture. Serve the salmon rice balls as a satisfying snack or as part of a tasty lunch or dinner. For a fun twist, try rolling the rice balls in breadcrumbs before baking for an extra crispy crust. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of cooked white rice
1/2 cup of flaked salmon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the rice balls, simply combine the cooked rice, canned salmon, parsley, Parmesan cheese, egg, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until everything is evenly combined.
- Next, use your hands to form the mixture into small, round balls, about the size of a golf ball. Place the balls on a plate or baking sheet and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the salmon rice balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the balls are crispy on the outside and cooked through on the inside.
- To serve, place the salmon rice balls on a platter and garnish with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Hop On Board
Sign up for free recipes, cooking tips and exclusive offers, delivered directly to your inbox.