Salmon Salad and Bacon Toast with Basil
- 4 oz grilled or baked salmon (I used herb roasted salmon from before but without the dill, just basil).
- 3-4 uncured cooked bacon strips (5280 meat)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- paleo bread or regular bread
- olive oil
- Tiny bit of mayo or greek yogurt.
- Fresh basil
- Mix 1 tbsp of greek yogurt or mayo with your cooked salmon.
- Add in 1/4 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice. Set aside.
- Drizzle 1-2 tsp olive oil over two pieces of bread. Toast until golden
- Add your salmon salad mixture and one basil leaf on top of the toast.
- Place bacon strips on top of salmon and top with cracked pepper/sea salt.
Serves 2-3 pieces of toast depending on size.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.