Smoked Salmon Breakfast Stacks
Smoked Salmon Breakfast Stacks with Poached Egg, Avocado & Cauliflower Buns
Real Food with Dana
An elegant but simple breakfast recipe that includes top quality sizzlefish wild smoked salmon for its reknowned smokey flavor. This recipe is easy and quick enough for a weekday breakfst, but fancy enough for a Sunday brunch.
4 cauliflower buns, for the base
About 8 slices smoked salmon (1-2 slices per biscuit)
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Fresh arugula, for serving
- Make the cauliflower buns. While they’re in the oven, you can prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- With about 5 minutes left on the cauliflower biscuits/buns, poach your eggs. I’m lazy and use an egg poacher, and I like to cook them for about 4-5 minutes, so the eggs are still runny but the whites are cooked all the way through. You could also do perfect fried eggs instead of poached, if you don’t have a poacher!
- Once the cauliflower biscuits are done, layer your way to perfect breakfast stacks: Place some arugula on the plate, then top with a cauliflower biscuit, 1 or 2 slices of smoked salmon, sliced avocado, an egg, and a sprinkle of capers and chives.
- Four biscuits (and stacks) will serve 2-4, depending on how hungry you are!
Recipe Credits: Dana @ www.realfoodwithdana.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.