Teriyaki Sriracha Salmon
An easy skillet Teriyaki Sriracha Salmon marinated in a homemade teriyaki sauce & topped with a Sriracha Greek yogurt sauce that you can't resist! Big on flavor, spicy as you like & perfect for a quick meal.
For the Sriracha Sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prepare a medium cast iron skillet by lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- Heat a small saucepan to medium-high heat. Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Next add ⅛ cup of water (can add up to ¼ cup) then whisk in the tapioca flour until thickened and fully combined.
- Place the salmon fillets on the skillet, skin side down. Pour the sauce over the salmon, coating it generously.
- Bake at 375 F 20 minutes until flaky.
- While the salmon is baking, mix the ingredients for the Sriracha sauce together in a bowl. Transfer to a plastic sandwich bag.
- When the salmon is done, cut a corner off the end of the plastic sandwich bag and drizzle the sauce over the salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and eat!
Recipe Courtesy Of www.skinnyfitalicious.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.