Ginger Lime Chili Scallops
These Ginger Lime Chili Scallops are a 15 minute, one-pan meal that’s packed with spicy flavor! Serve over zucchini noodles for a veggie-packed Whole30 lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 packages wild sea scallops, thawed
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 serrano or red chili pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
How to Make It
- Wash the scallops and pat dry with paper towels then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place minced garlic, ginger, serrano, bell pepper and coriander in the pan.
- Cook 2-3 minutes then add lime juice, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stir together with the other ingredients.
- Add the scallops to the skillet with a sprinkle of sea salt. Cook 4-5 minutes then flip and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the scallops from the pan and place the spiralized zucchinis in the skillet. Toss it several times to coat it with the sauce.
- Serve immediately with scallops on top.
More from: Gluten Free Scallops Whole30
Leave a comment