Pan seared scallops are dressed with a zesty and fresh sauce. Served over beet noodles for a light and nutritious meal!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
For The Bowl:
- 1 package sea scallops, thawed
- 1 large beet, spiralized (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. black sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
For The Dressing:
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha (if not strict Whole30)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. minced ginger
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped with seeds removed
- ½ tsp. lemongrass, finely chopped
How to Make It
- Preheat a skillet to a medium heat and place 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in the pan. Clean the scallops and pat them dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then add to the pan.
- Cook the scallops 4 minutes then cook another 4 minutes on the other side. Remove the scallops and transfer to a plate. Add the spinach and beet noodles to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing them together in a blender.
- Place the beet noodles in a bowl and toss with the dressing. Top with cooked spinach and scallops. Sprinkle the scallops with the black sesame seeds then enjoy!