by Sarah Kesseli March 30, 2016
1. Remove shrimp from package and pat dry
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
3. Add shrimp and cook about 2 minutes or until they start to turn pink
4. Flip shrimp and add balsamic vinegar to pan
5. Cook another 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked through
6. Add microgreens to bowl
7. Warm lentils in a microwave safe dish
8. Add sliced beets, warmed lentils and cooked shrimp to bowl
9. Dress with liquid from pan
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2017 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 1100 ratings and reviews