10 Minute Grilled Shrimp Tacos! This lightened up recipe shows you how to do tacos healthier and in a breeze. Grilling shrimp produces delicious flavor and can be easily done with a grill pan. A healthy dinner for busy weeknights or weekend BBQ’s! Gluten Free + Low Calorie with a Paleo option
- 5 lbs shrimp thawed with tail removed and deveined
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp orange juice no pulp, no sugar added
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS & TOPPINGS
- corn tortillas check label to ensure they are Gluten Free, omit for Paleo
- grain free tortillas for Paleo
- pico de galo or salsa
- cilantro garnish
- lime wedges
- Soak 5 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- While the bamboo skewers soak, clean the fish as needed and prepare the marinade by mixing it together in a bowl. Let the fish sit at room temperature 10 minutes prior to grilling.
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium heat about 350 F. Remove the bamboo skewers from the water then thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
- Place on a large cutting board or plate and brush the fish on both sides liberally with the marinade. Grill 10 minutes turning halfway through. Then remove from the grill.
- Serve immediately by removing the shrimp from the skewers and pairing with your favorite ingredients.
Recipe Courtesy Of SkinnFitALicious