1-pound shrimp, cleaned, tail removed & deveined
3 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned & sliced in half
1/8 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp crushed red chili pepper flakes
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a nonstick baking sheet or cover with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and pepper flakes, salt, pepper and parsley, toss shrimp in the marinade. Let it sit 20 minutes to marry the flavors.
- Place the shrimp on the prepared baking sheet in the center.
- Surround the shrimp with the sliced Brussels sprouts and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven at 350 F for 20 minutes until shrimp is pink.
- Remove from the oven, serve immediately with fresh lemon slices.
Recipe Credits: Megan at www.skinnyfitalicious.com