1. Thaw shrimp in warm water
2. Drain water and toss shrimp with 1/4 madras sauce
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat
4. Add shrimp and sauce to pan and cook until shrimp are slightly opaque
5. Serve over steamed brown rice
6. Garnish as desired
*This dish is also lovely if you cook your rice in coconut milk and a hint of lime
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This classic Low Country Boil recipe has everything we love in it. Juicy shrimp, sweet baby new potatoes, fresh crisp corn and spicy sausage boiled in a rich flavorful broth.