by Sarah Kesseli March 04, 2015
1. Thaw shrimp in warm water
2. Drain water and toss shrimp with 1/4 madras sauce
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat
4. Add shrimp and sauce to pan and cook until shrimp are slightly opaque
5. Serve over steamed brown rice
6. Garnish as desired
*This dish is also lovely if you cook your rice in coconut milk and a hint of lime
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2018 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 1100 ratings and reviews
Simply enter your email below to be the first to hear about promotions, specials, and
the latest, new arrivals!