1. Thaw shrimp in warm water
2. Drain water and toss shrimp with 1/4 madras sauce
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat
4. Add shrimp and sauce to pan and cook until shrimp are slightly opaque
5. Serve over steamed brown rice
6. Garnish as desired
*This dish is also lovely if you cook your rice in coconut milk and a hint of lime
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!