1. Combine ground beef and chorizo to make a burger patty
2. Grill until desired doneness
3. Top with brie and melt
4. Season shrimp with chipotle seasoning
5. Grill until pink
6. Mash raspberries with a squeeze of lime juice
7. Spread raspberries onto roll
8. Top with burger
9. Place shrimp on top of burger
10. Serve with a garden salad
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These delicious buffalo shrimp tacos make for a quick and easy weeknight meal that can be ready in just a few minutes!