1. Combine ground beef and chorizo to make a burger patty
2. Grill until desired doneness
3. Top with brie and melt
4. Season shrimp with chipotle seasoning
5. Grill until pink
6. Mash raspberries with a squeeze of lime juice
7. Spread raspberries onto roll
8. Top with burger
9. Place shrimp on top of burger
10. Serve with a garden salad
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This classic Low Country Boil recipe has everything we love in it. Juicy shrimp, sweet baby new potatoes, fresh crisp corn and spicy sausage boiled in a rich flavorful broth.