These incredible smoked salmon egg muffins are loaded with protein, omega-3’s and veggies. Great for a breakfast meal prep or high-protein snack!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 10 egg muffins
- 2 slices smoked salmon, sliced
- 12 eggs, whole
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup mushrooms, diced
- ¼ cup white onion, diced
- ¼ cup, red bell pepper, diced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin tin by greasing 10 cavities generously with coconut oil or use silicone liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and milk with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place 2 teaspoons each of the white onion, bell pepper and mushrooms into each muffin cavity.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cavity filling ¾ of the way full.
- Bake at 350 F 20-23 minutes or until eggs are set and firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the muffin pan 2 minutes before removing from the pan and eating. Store in the refrigerator up to 5 days. To reheat, warm in the microwave 1 minutes on high.