Looking for a high protein, carb friendly recipe to cook up in a matter of minutes? Try using Sizzlefish convenient 4 packs of scallops, simply thaw under cool water and they are ready to cook. Simply toss them in your favorite dressing and place into your steamer for a delicious, fast meal. Pair with your favorite vegetables of choice and enjoy!
- 1/3 cup water or broth
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- sea salt
- 1/4 tsp each dried basil and onion salt
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 serving (4-5 medium to large) scallops
- Dressing of choice. I used a goddess dressing with garlic but italian or balsamic would be great too!
- 1 cup favorite veggies or greens (chopped)
- Place water and dash salt in small pot.
- Place steamer on top.
- In a separate bowl, toss your scallops in a bit of your favorite dressing (maybe 1-2 tbsp) and then add in your seasoning.
- Boil your water
- Place scallops and veggies on top of steamer.
- Cover and steam with boiled water for 7-8 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Remove from pot and place everything on plate.
- Add more seasoning and dash of lemon juice.