Salmon Béarnaise & Broccolini is a Whole30 version of French cuisine made easy! A delicious lunch or dinner that’s also Keto and Paleo friendly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 salmon filets, thawed
- ½ cup ghee
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp tarragon, dried
- 1 bunch broccolini
- salt to taste
How to Make It
- Heat the ghee in a saucepan on low heat to melt.
- While the ghee melts, add the egg yolks, shallots, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, tarragon and cayenne to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the melted ghee to the blended egg yolks slowly while stirring quickly to combine.
- Set the oven to broil. Prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Add the broccolini to the sheet pan and sprinkle with salt.
- Next add the salmon filets to the baking sheet.
- Broil 5-6 minutes until broccolini is crispy and salmon is pink.
- Serve the salmon with the béarnaise sauce and broccolini.