Wild Gulf Shrimp - Tender, Juicy & Full of Flavor
These large, succulent shrimp are caught in the Gulf of Mexico, a product of USA, peeled, deveined and frozen with no additives. If you are a true shrimp lover, you simply must try these - they should be cooked just 2-3 minutes (or until just past translucent) so that they are tender, juicy and flavorful. Perfect as a stand-alone entree, or added to pasta or other dishes.
Wild Gulf Shrimp are High In Omega-3s
Wild pink shrimp provide a surprisingly high amount of omega-3s, as well as supply important minerals. They are native to the eastern United States, its oldest shrimp fishery, first enjoyed by Native Americans.
Peeled & Deveined Shrimp
Shrimp are peeled & deveined, large (26-30 count per lb). Vacuum-sealed in 5.5+ ounce packs (8 shrimp per pack).
Includes 12—5oz+ packs of:
- Wild Gulf Shrimp (8 deveined shrimp per pack)
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org