- 2 Alaskan Cod fillets - We use Sizzlefish
- ¼ cup gluten free tamari sauce
- 2-4 tbsp lime juice
- Sesame or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- black pepper and sea salt
- 2-3 slices of fresh ginger.
- Optional- chili pepper seasoning
- Clean your fillets and then place on baking dish.
- Next combine your gluten free tamari sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, ginger, black pepper and sea salt (about ¼ tsp each for seasoning).
- Mix in a bowl then drizzle over your fish fillets.
- There will be some juice that is sitting in dish while baking. Be sure to leave out the ginger till the last few minutes.
- Roast at 400F for about 10-15 minutes.
- I usually cover with foil for the first 8 minutes then uncover for the rest when I add my ginger.
- Optional -Garnish with chili pepper flakes/seasoning
Note: if you don’t have tamari you can use gluten free soy sauce or even balsamic vinegar
Recipe by Cotter Crunch at http://www.cottercrunch.com/