Crab Cake Holiday Platter
Serve your guest the perfect holiday platter topped with olives, nuts, seeds, fruits and baked crab cakes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 packages crab cakes
- 1 cup olives
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 clementine’s
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place each crab cake on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F 10 minutes then flip and bake another 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet while you prepare the holiday platter.
- On a large tray or board, add olives, raw nuts, seeds, dried fruits, fresh fruits, pickles and crab cakes. Serve and enjoy immediately!