Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
3 halibut fillets, frozen
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 cup pineapple
1 tbsp. white sesame seeds
2 large zucchinis
salt & pepper to taste
6-7 fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8x8 square baking dish by spraying cooking spray.
2. Place frozen halibut filets in the baking dish. Top with salt, pepper and sesame seeds. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
3. While the halibut bakes, place the pineapple in a blender with 2-3 mints leaves and blend until smooth.
4. Cook the zucchini in a small saucepan over medium heat with extra-virgin olive oil 5 minutes until tender.
5. Toss the blended pineapple mint sauce over the zucchini. Top with halibut and serve with more fresh pineapple and mint leaves as desired.