Call Us Mon-Fri, 7-4 ET At: (833) 603-0888
Father's Day Special: Up to 15% Off King Salmon & King Crab Legs
September 04, 2017
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
3 halibut fillets, frozen
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 cup pineapple
1 tbsp. white sesame seeds
2 large zucchinis
salt & pepper to taste
6-7 fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8x8 square baking dish by spraying cooking spray.
2. Place frozen halibut filets in the baking dish. Top with salt, pepper and sesame seeds. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
3. While the halibut bakes, place the pineapple in a blender with 2-3 mints leaves and blend until smooth.
4. Cook the zucchini in a small saucepan over medium heat with extra-virgin olive oil 5 minutes until tender.
5. Toss the blended pineapple mint sauce over the zucchini. Top with halibut and serve with more fresh pineapple and mint leaves as desired.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 19, 2021
A combination of comfort and sophisticated, this is the best way to make Halibut Olympia!
February 17, 2021
Minimum clean up with maximum flavor, this recipe for Sheet Pan Baked Halibut with Potatoes and Green Beans is the perfect one dish meal!