Steamed halibut seasoning with paprika and garlic powder is served over creamy, coconut lime cauliflower rice. A filling meal that takes less than 15 minutes and is Whole30 compliant.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 Halibut filets, thawed & patted dry
3 cups cauliflower rice
1 tbsp. lime juice
¼ cup water
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
½ tsp. paprika
½ tsp. garlic powder
fresh parsley for garnish
limes for garnish
pepper to taste
How to Make It
- To a skillet, add cauliflower rice with water, milk and lime juice. Bring to a boil.
- While the cauliflower rice is beginning to boil, bring a separate pot of water to a boil, sprinkle the halibut filets with paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place the halibut in a steamer over the boiling water and cook 5-7 minutes until flaky.
- Reduce the cauliflower to a simmer and let it simmer 5-7 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer cauliflower rice to a bowl and stir fresh parsley into it. Top with a halibut filets and serve immediately with limes.