- ¾ cup apple cider, divided
- ¼ cup water
- 1 honeycrisp apple, diced
- 5 leaves sage, diced
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sablefish filets, thawed
- Place fish in a small dish and cover with ½ cup apple cider. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In a small saute pan, combine remaining apple cider (1/4 cup), water, apple, sage, and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes. Liquid will reduce, but not evaporate and apples will be tender.
- In the last 15 minutes of simmering, preheat grill to 500 degrees. Grill skin side down for 5 minutes, directly on the grill rack. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on a pre-soaked wood plank.
- Transfer fish to a plate and cover with apple sage sauce. Serve with a green vegetable (i chose artichokes).
Thanks Heather! We can't wait to make this!
And don't forget, use code OCTBONUS to get an additional $10 off your order. Good through Saturday! Eat up and Omega Up!